Contributors

Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 8 Mahotas

 What is good?? The 801 sounds like it is popping and it sounds like Phank is holding it down up in the Northwest!

If I had to expalin this week in one phrase it would be, "so pitted" haha but on the real this week was great and packed full of blessings! First thing is first.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!! The Christmas packages arrived and I loved everything that came! Thank you for all the letters, drawings, ties, and mike and ikes! I am so grateful for the love and support that coming back home from everyone!

Second, we were able to watch a televised broadcast for all the missionaries in the world! The focus of this broadcast was "Teach Repentance and Baptize Converts" I will let you all ponder on what that means but I was able to learn so much and receive so much that will help me with the work here. Elder Anderson spoke and during his talked he threw in that he was coming to Mozambique and it was nothing but cheers from the mission office.

Third, Rute's baptism! This weekend was super special to have Rute baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday. The spirit was so strong, testifying to everyone that attended that this Church is true and that baptism is the first step on the path to eternal life. Loved every second of it but now it is on to week 3 of the transfer and to work and help more people take this step and come unto Christ!

Other then that, all is well down here! I am trying to be a little bit more careful with what and how much I am eating because I was getting #fat and that isnt good haha. But yeah everything is great down here and I am happy to be doing the work of the Lord! Miss and love everyone! Hope everyone has a great week!

Love,


Elder Chipman
Ruth's Baptism!

Day 1's 
Juicey on the left is leaving on a mission in 3 weeks and Vicente on the right is passing the sacrament

Meet Sonia, the cutest little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment