Contributors

Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 7 Mahotas

"Microphone check 1 - 2 what is this?"

Happy PDAY everyone! Another week is dead and gone down here in the dirty south and things are pretty much the same. It was a lot cooler this week because we had a couple days of rain which I was completely chiiiilll with haha. Everything in the house is doing good and things are just becoming second nature. Waking up, getting ready, studying, lunch, work, using people's 'casas de banho' haha, coming home, planning, cook up some ramen noodles, sleep, repeat. That is my life and I love every second of it!

This week we had Zone Conference at the Matola Chapel (Maputo Stake Center) and it was a good time. We learned about Pride vs. Humility and also more about our new mission plan and how to implement it. Zone Conferences here are always a good time. The crazy thing was that Elder Smith (is in my MTC group) and I went from needing translation to translating Portuguese to English for some of the new missionaries and then try to translate English to Portuguese for some other missionaries... honestly one of the hardest things I have ever done but apparently I was making sense so big ol' s/o to the gift of tongues on that one! hah Other than that everything is all good! We will be preparing for Rute's baptism this saturday and we could not be more excited for it! 

I am glad to hear that all is well back in Holla-hood! Diem, Grady, Burke keep on balling your little hearts out! haha Hope everyone has a great week! 

"Yeah I have to get on the bus cause I work for the city, and I have to watch how the bus drivers turn the wheel..." 

Love and miss all you soo much!

Love,


Elder Chipman
 With Elder Costa
The Three Biggest Tools in the Mission 
Just a landfill in our area

No comments:

Post a Comment