Contributors

Monday, March 14, 2016

Munhava B--Week 3



Alright sports fans just another week living the dream! First, a big old shout out to my boys, Steven and Riley, on getting their calls this week! And it sounds like it will be a busy week for everyone so I hope everyone has a great week.

As for my week, it was a pretty good one! Elder Griffeth and I are working really hard to help this area and ward grow! We have been able to find some really great, young, new families. One is José and Lucia. We contacted José on Friday, taught them on Saturday and then they came to church on Sunday... Stuff like that doesn’t happen that much, so we are super excited to continue teaching them! (ps they have an air conditioner in their apartment so it nice we don’t die of sweat during the lessons) It has been getting hotter and hotter out here. I usually have to take an extra shower during lunch to 1) cool off and 2) not smell bad for the rest of the day sooo haha. We will be having zone conference and stake conference this week so it should be a great for us here in Munhava!

Also, down in Mahatos this past week, Alzira and Pedro got baptized! There is truly no better thing than seeing people you truly care about choose to follow Christ. Not even just as missionaries but just as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints we should do all we can to truly help all we can follow Christ. I am so grateful for this chance I have to represent Him day in and day out, to testify that He truly is the light of the world and that through him anything is possible! I love and miss all of you so much and I hope everyone has a great week.

Love,
Elder Chipman

In the back of a packed Chapa and there is no windows open. 

View from the outside of a prédrio in our area.

View from the top looking down into the prédio
This dude really likes the Coco
My study desk.
 Doing contacts and droppin mixtapes














No comments:

Post a Comment